Yaesu SCU-17 USB Interface kit
The Yaesu SCU-17 Interface Unit may be used for CAT control of the transceiver with a computer via a USB connection and for communications using SSTV, RTTY and PSK digital modes. (Note: Yaesu does not produce CAT, SSTV, RTTY or PSK operating software).
- Provides CAT communications through USB when PC does not have RS-232C port.
- Has a USB audio system so the TX and RX audio is accessible through the USB cable.
- Has a two-channel USB serial device and enables various transmit modes and CAT comms. simultaneously.
- Operates from USB bus power, so no external power supply required.
- Provides high RF isolation via photo relays.
- Front panel TX and RX audio controls.
- LED indicators monitor PTT and FSK control.
Transceiver Cable Required
- FT-450D same as shipment
- FT-817ND Option CT-62 needed
- FT-857D Option CT-62 needed
- FT-897D Option CT-62 needed
- FT-950 same as shipment
- FT-DX1200 same as shipment
- FT-2000 Option SCU-21 needed
- FT-DX5000 Option SCU-21 needed
- FT-DX9000 Option SCU-22 needed
Compatibele producten / accessoires